Insight membership has been introduced to enable you to have access to expert IT and HR Consultants 24/7 – the perfect solution to all those niggling queries that can take an age to get answer to and just take up so much of your time. Annual membership will suit even the tightest of budgets – £86.40 including VAT for 12 months (approx. £7 per month).
– 24 hour guaranteed response to unlimited training queries logged via our support line
– Queries can be logged either by telephone (direct access to an expert consultant giving you answers there and then) or by email (just send your email and forget about it until the answer pops into your in-box)
– Access to our complete document library – contains clinical system how to help sheets and other resources such as clinical system searches and reports, data entry templates, protocols and patient alerts (for enhanced services and other relevant initiatives), IT and HR policies, posters, patient leaflets, job descriptions and much more
– Regular special discounts extended to all members throughout the year (discounts cover the entire cost of annual membership) – Includes free practice prevalence base-line report and discounts off Insight services & products
“Insight membership is the most useful membership our Practice has engaged with. We have been members for many years – during this time, I have utilised the consultants’ knowledge on numerous occasions, their support and advice is always clear and extremely accurate. The benefits to me is there is always a prompt response, you can telephone Insight Solutions at any time during office hours and either speak to a consultant straight away or one will telephone me back on the same day. I wouldn’t want to be without it!” Joanne Karagoz, Deputy Practice Manager, Crawley
Contact us now for more information on becoming an Insight member today.
Where do you turn when you have those niggling queries that you just can’t find the answers too? Unable to complete a task because you just can’t remember how to do it on your clinical system?
– Why is this search giving me the wrong results?
– Why is this QoF indicator including all these patients?
– What is the minimum wage for a 22 year old?
– How do I work out bank holiday entitlement
– Which Read Code should I use to record…?
– How do I manage a member of staff who continually takes odd days off sick?
“I’m not sure if I thanked you for our prevalence report. The report’s excellent thank you – really useful. And thank you for being so quick to produce it” – Sarah, Practice Manager, Nottingham